Sumitomo (SHI) Demag’s NC5 plus control is an easy-to-use PC-based control that helps molders achieve exceptional injection molding precision.
The control plays a key role as the communications interface between the user and an injection molding machine. Only the control allows for access to the full range of performance attributes of the machine and thus all the ways in which it can help maximize production efficiency.
NC5 plus Advantages
- Easy to use and quick familiarization with the NC5 plus operating interface
- Clear screen designs, clear arrangement of the soft keys and fading out of functions not being used shorten the set-up and optimization times
- Danger of overmolding is reduced by simple inputting of an injection pressure proﬁle and automatic purging of the plastic melt after a longer standstill period (time adjustable)
- Expanded opportunities for process optimization: activeAdjust
- Avoidance of damage to the mold through active mold protection in the opening and closing movement of the mold: activeQ+
- Transparent process time analysis by saving a reference cycle with graphic target-actual display
- New functions with practice-oriented hard keys:
– Automatic ejection and documentation of samples
– Monitoring and reference position for clamping unit at the touch of a button
– Automatic mold height and clamping force adjustment
– Automated purging for time-saving empty or start-up purging
The NC5 plus control is available on El-Exis SP, Systec SP, IntElect and Systec series injection molding machines.
Two-click approach ensures rapid navigation
Fast selection of favorites optimizes navigation
Soft key structure completely revised
activeAdjust: individual adjustment options