Systec Series Hydraulic Injection Molding Machines
Systec Models: 160, 210, 280, 350, 420, 500, 650, 800, 1000, 1300 and 1500
Sumitomo (SHI) Demag’s Systec Series of hydraulic-toggle injection molding machines offers high-end performance at a very competitive price.
Available in model sizes from 180 to 1686 U.S. tons, the Systec features a rugged and compact design that accommodates large and heavy molds. Designed to provide high performance with lower operating costs, the Systec features highly dynamic DFEE pumps that consume considerably less energy compared to standard drives, and the oil-bypass-style cooling and filtration circuit extends oil service life to 25,000 hours — up to five times the norm.
- Powerful, PC-based NC5 Control that’s both easy to use and provides networking capabilities, remote access and full USB program storage
- High-precision linear platen guidance to ensure extreme precision of mold movement, high mold weight capacities and reduced cycle times
- Highly sensitive mold protection system designed to detect any deviations over the full opening and closing path of the clamp unit without extending cycle time
- Active braking reduces response time compared to conventional systems.
- Non-contact ultrasonic sensors for all movement axes
- Available in multiple levels of sophistication: from the extensively equipped basic version to the high-performance version capable of parallel movements of all axes
- Attractively priced function packages
- Modular injection unit options, electric screw drive and accumulator-assisted injection options available
For additional information on the Systec Series of hydraulic injection molding machines, please use the Systec Info Links below.
SYSTEC INFO LINKS