High-Speed Hybrid Injection Molding Machines
Systec SP Models: 160, 210, 280, 350 and 420
The Systec SP Series provides exceptionally high productivity and energy efficiency.
Systec SP – the highlights:
- Systec SP is an injection molding machine with hybrid drive concept, optimized for maximum performance and highest energy efficiency
- Due to its robust construction, Systec SP has a record of excellent long-term production – with minimum maintenance costs
- The integrated activeMotionControl drive technology ensures high dynamics, precision and availability for long-term, daily production
- The newly developed machine concept of Systec SP, based on that of El-Exis SP, is optimally designed for the high requirements in the packaging industry
- The optimized NC5 plus control allows easy and intuitive handling
Equipped with the innovative standard drive system activeDrive — combining a frequency-regulated high-performance engine with a hydraulic pump — as well as the control technology activeMotionControl, Systec SP works faster and is more energy-efficient than its counterparts. With faster axle movements and a highly dynamic injection technology, this innovative system significantly increases its output rate, while clearly reducing energy consumption.
The greater dynamics of the driven axles during the injection movement allows very short filling and switching times, thus directly influencing the quality of the manufactured parts. Thus, with Systec SP you not only increase the quality, cost effectiveness and economic viability of your production, but also save resources and the environment. Moreover, the extremely smooth operation of the machine is highly appreciated by users.
The Systec SP range is available with clamping forces from 1,600 to 4,200 kN (180 to 472 U.S. tons).
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
Please use the Systec SP Info links below for additional information.
SYSTEC SP INFO LINKS